Disneyland Paris Trip
We would like to invite your son/daughter to join us on Cardinal Allen Catholic High School’s first visit to Paris & Disneyland. The trip is open to students in Years 8, 9 & 10 and will offer the pupils the opportunity to sample European history and culture and test their linguistic skills in a fun and fascinating location.
Students will spend a day in sight seeing in Paris and two days in Disneyland & Walt Disney Studios. The trip will take place next October half term from Friday 19 October to Tuesday 23 October 2018.
The cost of the trip is £400.
- Luxury high specification coach travel throughout
- Three nights, full board accommodation at the excellent Hotel B&B, a Disneyland associated hotel near the theme park.
- 2 day hopper ticket for entry to the theme parks
- Sightseeing in Paris (Montparnasse Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe etc)
- An evening boat cruise along the River Seine
- Menu Pluto lunch vouchers for use in the park
- Evening Meals in the Planet Hollywood & Flunch restaurants
- A Group Passport
- Comprehensive Insurance
All meals whilst in the resort are included, as are all of the attractions in Disneyland itself. A sample itinerary of the trip is as follows:
- Friday – 6.00pm departure from school for the channel crossing, arriving in Paris early morning.
- Saturday - Morning trip to Notre Dame & Montparnasse Tower, followed by other sight-seeing in Paris. Evening Meal at Flunch (Evening meal is the first meal included in the trip)
- Sunday – After Breakfast, full day in the Disneyland with lunch included. Evening meal at Planet Hollywood followed by an evening boat cruise along the river Seine.
- Monday – After breakfast, the morning will be spent in Disney studios. Lunch included. The afternoon in Walt Disney Studios/Disneyland. Visit to Disney village after evening meal at Planet Hollywood
- Tuesday - Early morning departure back to the UK, arriving back at school late evening
As mentioned above the first meal in the package will be the evening meal in Paris on Saturday and the last meal included is a packed lunch on Tuesday. Drinks are not included with the evening meals.
Download the letter of application here